Automatically identify the offloading sequence for accelerated kitting operations.
WHAT IS KITGUIDE?
KITGUIDE uses accurate laser pinpointing to identify the next piece to be offloaded from a cutting table during kitting procedures. Directly accessing the nesting program, KITGUIDE projects a laser pattern on the first piece to be offloaded, then projects a laser line from that first piece to the second, and so on. Like an automated version of a presenter’s laser pointer, KITGUIDE guides the operator quickly through the kitting sequence.
INCREASING KITTING EFFICIENCY, KITGUIDE:
- Speeds sorting and eliminates kitting errors
- Eliminates ply maps and label-based sorting
- Supports simultaneous unloading from both sides of table
- Simultaneously guides unloading for up to 4 kits
- Generates barcode labels with optional wireless printers
- Supports up to 4 mobile devices and 4 printers
- Compatible with all nesting and cutter programs