Tap Your Design Data to Guide the Fastest, Most Accurate Build
OUR LIGHT BRINGS YOUR CAD INTO THE REAL WORLD
Leverage the power of your digital designs onto the manufacturing floor. LASERGUIDE imports the bill of materials (BOM) and bill of process (BOP) and delivers accurate 3D projections for the fastest builds.
WHAT IS LASER TEMPLATING?
Pioneered by Aligned Vision’s founders, 3D industrial laser templating imports CAD/CAM data and generates laser patterns on large, complex surfaces. 3D laser templating guides operator value-added tasks, including layup of composite materials, positioning of drill holes, placement of paint masking materials, unloading of cutters, and assembly operations.
Accurately guide multiple tasks anywhere in the workcell
- Best-in-class laser projection range and accuracy
- The only full selection of projectors in the industry, from long throw (up to 50 ft) to confined spaces (microLASERGUIDE)
Boost equipment productivity — and safety
- The first CDRH Class II/IEC Class 2 laser in the industry — safest available, and engineered for superior brightness even over less safe Class 3 lasers
- Fewer projectors, controllers and setup activities needed than with any other laser system
- Highly reliable projectors keep operators adding value — instead of working on the projectors
Enhance operator efficiency and accuracy
- Multitasking system projects to 4 jobs, keeping 4 teams adding value
- Automatic alignment and continuous checks eliminate operator set-up tasks
- Automatic alignment accommodates ergonomic tool repositioning