Verify As-Built Data – Or Make Immediate Corrections
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE ACCURATE MANUFACTURING INSPECTION DATA
As the only large-field automatic inspection system of its kind, LASERVISION uses machine vision to catch what humans often miss: FOD, out-of-tolerance features, incorrect material type, shear, and more. Ensure that your builds match your designs, and enable the lowest cost for any corrections or rework needed.
WHAT IS MACHINE VISION-BASED AUTOMATIC INSPECTION?
We have leveraged our CAD-driven optical aiming technology to aim a high-magnification camera system anywhere on a large, complex 3D surface. Using AI-enabled algorithms, this system captures and analyzes calibrated images of 3D features and anomalies. It uses laser projection to pinpoint anomalies for corrective action, and it archives valuable data and images for use by deep learning systems.
Minimizes idle time and raises inspection quality
- Each inspection is automatically carried out when electronic work instructions reach an inspection step
- No wait-time for inspector: inspection is conducted in seconds with no operator intervention
Corrects errors when rework costs the least
- Inspection verifies attributes in real time, and flags FOD, misaligned materials or other flaws for immediate correction
- Rework and scrapping of costly components is markedly reduced
Automatically populates electronic documentation
- Calibrated images of every 3D WIP surface are captured and saved as part of each component’s as-built Digital Twin
- Documentation includes any non-conformances and corrective actions