Use Your Engineering Data to Efficiently Direct Fabrication Processes
MAXIMIZE TIME FOR MACHINE AND OPERATOR VALUE-ADDED TASKS
With BUILDGUIDE digital process control suite, your engineers easily generate a bill of process (BOP) and electronic work instructions that your operators follow with unparalleled efficiency and accuracy — usually from familiar smart mobile devices that keep your team at the tool, adding value.
WHAT IS ELECTRONIC PROCESS CONTROL?
A feature of Aligned Vision systems unique to our industry, electronic process control is more than a simple digitization of paper work instructions and travelers. This software suite enables your engineers to drag-and-drop non-layup steps into the ply schedule. Then it puts power in your operators’ hands to move efficiently through all fabrication steps, consult detailed instructions, and complete buyoffs — all without stepping away from the tool.
Eliminates paper from the shop floor
- Electronic work instructions, including both layup and non-layup steps, replace paper work instructions
- Electronic sign-in and buyoff track team members working on each piece
- Automatic data collection and digital archiving eliminates paper traveler recording time and inaccuracies
Eliminates costly interaction with the control computer
- Operators advance to the next process step without stepping away from the tool
- Eliminated step-away time accumulates quickly into real cycle time reductions
- Potential distractions during step-away time are eliminated, keeping operators on task
Makes work instructions and graphics fully accessible where they are needed
- Tablets and/or smartphones provide full operator control of the fabrication steps
- Projection system tracks fabrication sequence so operators don’t have to
- Mobile device guides operator through full step completion (e.g. full vacuum and time for debulks)