Automatically establishing and maintaining alignment, our dynamic registration suite accelerates setup and other non value-added tasks.
WHAT IS THE DYNAMIC REGISTRATION SUITE?
Registration establishes and maintains alignment of LASERGUIDE and LASERVISION systems within the spatial coordinate systems of your tooling and other manufacturing systems. Accurate and enduring registration ensures that laser projections are correctly displayed on the tool or work surface and that captured inspection images accurately correspond to CAD data. Our dynamic registration suite consists of several Aligned Vision software tools that help to automate and streamline this process. The results are excellent projection and inspection accuracy throughout your production cycles and reduced overall cycle times.
RAISING PRODUCTIVITY AND QUALITY, OUR DYNAMIC REGISTRATION SUITE:
Helps minimize time spent on setup activities:
- AutoAlign automatically locates targets and establishes 3D alignment with the coordinate systems of tooling or other manufacturing systems
- SystemAlign automatically registers all projectors as soon as the first is registered
- Automatic target scanning eliminates manual steering and the operator training required to steer manually
Maintains accurate system alignment:
- Quick Check verifies alignment even when the line of sight to some targets is blocked
- VariView sets up and saves multiple tool positions for seamless transitions
- Show Last saves and projects previous target locations, speeding tool placement and registration
- Registration suite ensures optimal utilization of projection field for multiple jobs
- Non-value added time for manual re-registration is eliminated
Improves operator comfort and efficiency:
- Operators are freed from alignment and registration tasks
- Automatic re-registration allows operators to reposition the tool for ergonomic comfort and layup efficiency