Put your complete work instructions literally in the palm of your operators’ hands, enabling them to keep adding value.
WHAT IS BUILDGUIDE?
BUILDGUIDE process control suite provides step-by-step guidance to your operators electronically via familiar mobile devices — smartphone or tablet. BUILDGUIDE empowers your engineers to easily construct a unified set of electronic work instructions, creating a digital thread from product design to manufacture, then back to enterprise systems with automatically populated electronic build reports. Your operators have immediate, independent access to all steps, detailed instructions on a CAD-like user interface, and automatic electronic buyoffs.
OPTIMIZING YOUR MANUFACTURING QUALITY AND THROUGHPUT, BUILDGUIDE
Ensures that parts are built as designed
- Complete CAD-like graphic work instructions on each operator’s mobile device
- Non-layup steps and electronic ply book pages included in instructions when used for composites fabrication
- Debulk management on device ensures correct sequence, vacuum pressure and duration
- Initiates automatic inspection with no operator intervention (LASERVISION)
- Alerts operator to anomalies and nonconformances and requires action before proceeding to the next process step (LASERVISION)
Tracks all work steps and build progress electronically, including:
- User logins, work orders, part selection and ply confirmation
- Electronic buyoffs from each operator and inspector
- Industry 4.0 link to enterprise systems, automatically populating the digital thread
Generates a complete electronic report of each build, including:
- Process parameters (e.g. debulk vacuum and duration)
- Layup sequence/timing
Comes with industry-leading support from our team of experts
- Intuitive user interface enables prompt operator training by our staff
- Ongoing support for the life of your BUILDGUIDE technology
F-35 (2015), GE (2015), Janicki (2017)
Reimagined from the ground up for Industry 4.0 connectivity, our ALIGN 4.0 software supports BUILDGUIDE with an open platform and an easy user experience.