Deliver Detailed, As-Built Data to Feed Closed-Loop Continuous Improvement
AUTOMATICALLY AGGREGATE AND CONTEXTUALIZE MANUFACTURING DATA
Major digital systems providers are creating the paths for closed-loop manufacturing that offer a common platform for as-designed, as-planned and as-built data. LASERVISION generates vital as-built data that is fed back to design and engineering.
WHAT IS THE AS-BUILT DIGITAL TWIN?
Reducing demands for costly physical prototypes, first articles, testing and more, the digital twin virtually represents all critical aspects and attributes of a component or process. The as-built digital twin consists of all available information about each individual component — materials used, processing details, personnel involved in its production, in-process and post-processing inspection data, non-conformances and corrective actions. Our 3D automatic inspection technology contributes extensively to the as-built digital twin.
Automatically generates from LASERVISION manufacturing data
- Calibrated images of every WIP surface are captured and saved as part of each component’s as-built digital twin
- Feeding data to deep learning systems enables direct comparisons between as-designed and as-built attributes
Becomes a key component of the smart factory
- Integration-ready LASERVISION functions as a smart system within a manufacturing operations management (MOM) solution
- LASERVISION monitors attributes throughout the production cycle, enabling a holistic approach to quality
Enables continuous process and product improvement
- As-built digital twin comprises manufacturing intelligence that feeds deep learning and closed-loop process improvements
- Uncertainty is quantified, enabling tighter allowables and less overdesign