3D industrial laser projection has never been as accurate, reliable and versatile as it is today with LASERGUIDE.
WHAT IS LASERGUIDE?
LASERGUIDE projects patterns of laser light with great 3-dimensional accuracy to specific locations on tools, WIPs and other surfaces on the manufacturing floor. This functionality directly links CAD/CAM data and manufacturing, bringing digital information into the real world. Operators see where to perform a manufacturing step without consulting a computer screen or paper work instructions.
WITH ANY LASERGUIDE SYSTEM, YOU WILL:
- Need fewer projectors, controllers and setup activities than with any other laser system
- Project up to 4 jobs per projector, keeping 4 teams adding value, with our multitasking feature
- Enjoy the safest, brightest laser — the first CDRH Class II/IEC Class 2 laser in the industry
- Keep operators working on fabrication — instead of projectors — with our industry-leading reliability
- Receive ongoing support for the life of your LASERGUIDE system from our team of experts — many with decades of 3D laser projection know-how
- Experience the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry