3D industrial laser projection has never been as accurate, reliable and versatile as it is today with LASERGUIDE.
WHAT IS LASERGUIDE?
LASERGUIDE projects patterns of laser light with great 3-dimensional accuracy to specific locations on tools, WIPs and other surfaces on the manufacturing floor. This functionality directly links CAD/CAM data and manufacturing, bringing digital information into the real world. Operators see where to perform a manufacturing step without consulting a computer screen or paper work instructions.
WITH ANY LASERGUIDE SYSTEM, YOU WILL:
- Need fewer projectors, controllers and setup activities than with any other laser system
- Project up to 4 jobs per projector, keeping 4 teams adding value, with our multitasking feature
- Enjoy the safest, brightest laser — the first CDRH Class II/IEC Class 2 laser in the industry
- Keep operators working on fabrication — instead of projectors — with our industry-leading reliability
- Receive ongoing support for the life of your LASERGUIDE system from our team of experts — many with decades of 3D laser projection know-how
- Experience the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry
ALIGNED VISION IS THE ONLY COMPANY WITH A 3D PROJECTOR FOR EVERY APPLICATION
- Only 8 lb in an 8½” x 4” x 5½” housing
- Greatest accuracy in an ultra-portable package
- Easy handling, mounting and relocating by a single operator
F1 McLaren (2000), Renault (2002)
- Industry’s foremost standard system
- Best-in-class range and functionality
- Designed for projection range of 3 to 20 ft.
Eurofighter Typhoon (1990), Boeing 777 (1990), Sikorsky Blackhawk (1991), Falcon 9 (2010)
Reimagined from the ground up for Industry 4.0 connectivity, our ALIGN 4.0 software maximizes the productivity and throughput of your LASERGUIDE system.
LASERGUIDE is fully supported by our SDK software development kit:
- Integration with automated fiber placement (AFP), automated tape laying (ATL) and other advanced fabrication systems
- Automatic maintenance of common coordinate system
- Complete SDK: API, DLL, manual, sample code
- Instant display of any tow, course, boundary, lap or gap
787 (2012), 777-X (2017)